Z-PEEK Space Grade Polymer
Flame-retardant high-temp polymer.
Z-PEI 9085 is a flame-retardant, highly durable aerospace-grade material.
- Dedicated for:
Versatile aerospace-grade material
This material can be used for printing* various parts like ductwork, electrical enclosures, or interior elements in aircraft and ground vehicles. It is also suitable for printing industrial components. Parts fabricated out of Z-PEI 9085 are used by the tire industry in machinery made for processing rubber. The material is also used by one of the leading manufacturers of helicopters to build over 1000 parts for their best-selling aircraft.
- industrial parts and tools
- aerospace interiors
- flame-retardant components
- An inherently flame retardant high-performance polymer
- Widely adopted in the aerospace industry for aircraft interiors
- Very low FST (Flame, Smoke, Toxicity)
- Heat deflection temperature at 167 °C
- Polyetherimide Alloy 100%
*Remember that 3D printing with Z-PEI 9085 requires using a separate high-temperature hotend module which will be dedicated only to this filament.
Breakaway support material designed to work with high-performance polymers.
Soluble support material for low-temp polymers.
Mild alkaline dissolving the Z-SUPPORT ATP material.
Durable and impact resistant material.
Strong and heat-resistant industrial polymer.