Eco-friendly filament for detailed prints.
A light-transmitting filament for 3D printing translucent models in industrial and design applications. Z-GLASS material is also resistant to scratches, UV light, and chemicals.
- Container: Spool
- Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Net weight: 2000 g ± 5%
- Dedicated for:
Semi-transparent and Durable Filament
With Z-GLASS translucent filament you can 3D print light-transmitting end-use parts or prototypes. The material is durable and resistant to scratching, UV light, and chemicals. Z-GLASS guarantees precise 3D printed models due to very low shrinkage.
- Resistant to scratches, UV light and chemicals
- Low shrinkage and warping
PETG (polyethylene terephthalate glycol-modified) – 80%
Fiberglass filings – 8 ~ 12%
Additives and colorants – 0 ~ 8%
- Light-transmitting concept models
- Transparent parts
- Industrial design prototypes
- Automotive parts
- Models imitating glass
- Decorative accessories
- Parts tested outside
- Parts required to be resistant to salts, acids, alkalis, and solvents