3D printer with one of the biggest build volumes among Plug & Play devices.
- LPD technology
- 300 x 300 x 300 mm workspace
- Double fan and extruder cooling
- Filament endstop mechanism
- Flex-type materials compatibility
- External materials support
Large Volume Desktop 3D Printer
A desktop 3D printer with one of the largest workspaces among Plug & Play devices, able to 3D print big models in one go. It works in LPD technology, Zortrax's original take on Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) guarantees the highest quality results, and low maintenance cost. Side Covers are included.
Dedicated filaments: Z-ASA PRO, Z-ESD, Z-GLASS, Z-HIPS, Z-PETG, Z-PLA PRO, Z-ULTRAT
IN THE BOX
* Outlet devices may contain minor scratches and/or slight blemishes.