A dual-extrusion 3D printer with an enclosed, heated build chamber.
- Works in the LPD Plus dual-extrusion technology
- Supports single and dual-extrusion modes
- Has a 135 x 135 x 130 mm workspace
- Works with third-party filaments
- 3D prints high-temperature ABS-based filaments with water-soluble support
- Has an enclosed, heated printing chamber
- Has a built-in HEPA filter
3D printing with dual and single extrusion
In the dual-extrusion mode, Zortrax Inventure prints with two materials: one for the model, and one for water-soluble support structures. In the single-extrusion mode, the printer works with one filament to print both supports and the model.
External materials supportDedicated filaments for Zortrax Inventure are available in smart cartridges identify the type of material inside and measure how much of the filament is left. The printer also supports third-party filaments available on standard spools.
Heated printing chamber
Enclosed, heated printing chamber ensures the printing process is performed in a controlled environment. Warping of ABS-based materials is significantly reduced due to sustained, high temperatures in the chamber and optimal cooling rate.