Material resistant to oils and greases.
A resilient 3D printing filament for functional prototypes that can withstand the UV light, rain, and wind.
- Dedicated for:
All-weather ASA Filament
Z-ASA Pro is a durable 3D printing filament designed to withstand adverse weather conditions and UV light. It's a perfect material for specialized tools or prototypes tested outdoors. Low shrinkage and warping of Z-ASA Pro allow you to accurately 3D print large models.
- High durability
- Resistant to UV light, rain and wind
- Low shrinkage and warping
ASA (acrylonitrile-styrene-acrylate copolymer)
Additives and colorants
- Models tested outdoors
- Objects required to be resistant to the changing weather conditions
- Objects required to be resistant to the UV light
- Functional outdoor prototyping
- Large-scale models
- Automotive parts
Glass Transition Temperature
Shore Hardness (D)
Filament with light-transmitting properties.
Filament with a smooth semimat surface.
Eco-friendly filament for detailed prints.
Highly detailed and eco-friendly filament.