A dual-extrusion 3D printer with an enclosed, heated build chamber.
- Works in the LPD Plus dual-extrusion technology
- Supports single and dual-extrusion modes
- Has a 135 x 135 x 130 mm workspace
- Works with third-party filaments
- 3D prints high-temperature ABS-based filaments with water-soluble support
- Has an enclosed, heated printing chamber
- Has a built-in HEPA filter
3D printing with dual and single extrusion
In the dual-extrusion mode, Zortrax Inventure prints with two materials: one for the model, and one for water-soluble support structures. In the single-extrusion mode, the printer works with one filament to print both supports and the model.
External materials supportZortrax Inventure supports third-party filaments available on standard spools.
Heated printing chamber
Enclosed, heated printing chamber ensures the printing process is performed in a controlled environment. Warping of ABS-based materials is significantly reduced due to sustained, high temperatures in the chamber and optimal cooling rate.
Soluble – printed with a different material than the model in dual extrusion
IN THE BOX
240V ~ 1.7 A 50/60 Hz
Windows 7 and newer versions
Outlet devices may contain minor scratches and/or slight blemishes.