Filament with a smooth semimat surface.
Elastic and Resilient
A semi-elastic 3D printing filament resistant to greases, chemicals, tearing, and high temperatures. The material is perfect for industrial prototypes tested in adverse environments.
- Container: Spool
- Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Net weight: 800 g ± 5%
- Dedicated for:
Zortrax M200 Plus
External 3D Printers
Flexible TPU FilamentZ-SEMIFLEX, a semi-elastic 3D printing material, is resistant to greases and high temperatures. Objects 3D printed with this rubber-like material can be squeezed and teared with no risk of damaging them. Z-SEMIFLEX is perfect filament for tools and prototypes used in adverse industrial environments or for 3D printing medical training models.
- Elasticity and impact strength
- Low shrinkage and warping
- Resistant to greases, chemicals and high temperatures
Additives and colorants
- Industrial parts and tools
- Automotive industry
- Medical assessment models
- End-use parts with medium elasticity
- Parts resistant to high temperatures up to 130˚ C / 266˚ F
- Parts exposed to greases, light acids and alkalis
Izod Impact, Notched (break type: partial P)
Breaking Stress (specimen breaking: frayed)
Highly durable and functional filament.
Weather resistant filament for outdoor tests.
Filament with light-transmitting properties.
Eco-friendly filament for detailed prints.