Filament resistant to oils and greases.
The filament is perfect for the electronic industry as it guarantees electrostatic discharge protection for your 3D printed models along with resistance to acids, alkalis, and salts.
- Container: Spool
- Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Net weight: 2000 g ± 5%
- Dedicated for:
Availability: In Stock
Shipping, duties and tariffs not included.
Delivery: 2-3 Days
Shipping weight: 2.60kg
ESD-safe FilamentZ-ESD material allows for 3D printing models with electrostatic discharge protection which makes it a reliable choice for electronic industry. Reduced shrinkage and warping let you 3D print precise end-use parts and tools. Z-ESD filament is also resistant to salts, acids, and alkalis.
- Electrostatic discharge protection
- Resistant to most acids, alcohols and weak alkalis
- Low shrinkage and warping
PETG (polyethylene terephthalate glycol-modified) – 96%
Carbon-Based Conductive Additives – 2 ~ 8%
Additives and colorants – 0 ~ 4%
- Industrial parts and tools
- End-use parts
- Casings for electronic devices
- Parts required to be resistant to chemicals and electrostatic discharge
Copyrights © 2018 Zortrax. All rights reserved