Epoxy-based resin perfect for precise models.
Fast and precise resin UV LCD desktop 3D printer.
- UV LCD is up to 8x faster than SLA.
- UV LCD is up to 9x more precise than SLA.
- The speed of operation is 20-36 mm/h.
- The XY resolution is 50x50 microns.
- The minimal layer hight is 25 microns.
- Capable of serial production.
- External 405 nm resins are supported.
- External slicing software is supported.
- .zcodex and .cws file formats are supported.
- Wi-Fi and ethernet connectivity.
- Workspace measures 74x132x175 mm.
- Active carbon filter.
Revolutionary resin UV LCD 3D printer
Zortrax Inkspire is a resin desktop 3D printer working in UV LCD technology. It's designed around a high-resolution LCD screen with UV LED backlighting that ensures every part of a layer is exposed to the same amount of UV light to uniformly cure the resin. A single pixel measures just 50x50 microns while minimal layer hight is only 25 microns. That's why the smallest details Zortrax Inkspire can 3D print are invisible to the naked eye. This means it offers quality of prints surpassing leading SLA 3D printers while working up to 8x faster. Zortrax Inkspire is perfect for engineering, short and medium series manufacturing as well as precision modeling in dental prosthetics or jewelry design. The printer works with dedicated Zortrax Resins. Third-party resins are also supported, provided they can be cured by light with 405 nm wavelength.To guarantee the highest quality of prints on Zortrax Inkspire it is recommended to clean the models in Zortrax Ultrasonic Cleaner.
Dedicated Resins: Zortrax Resin BASIC, Zortrax Resin PRO, Zortrax Resin FLEXIBLE, Zortrax Resin DENTAL Model
In the box:
- Zortrax Inkspire 3D Printer
- UV Resin
- USB Drive
- Wi-Fi Module
- Z-SUITE Software License & Quick Start Guide
- Cleaning Box
- FEP Film
- Starter Kit
- One-year warranty*
Weight and physical dimensions
In the box
European Union - 12 months
United States - 12 months