Filament with light-transmitting properties.
Sturdy Filament with Flawless Surface
A filament for 3D printing smooth semimat surfaces. High impact resistance makes it a perfect material for mechanical prototyping and performance testing.
- Dedicated for:
Zortrax M200 Plus
External 3D Printers
Smooth HIPS Filament
Z-HIPS 3D printing material is best for parts and models requiring smooth surfaces which can be effortlessly post-processed. Its semi-mat texture masks the layering to achieve a look of mass-produced items. The material's hardness makes it perfect for mechanical prototyping and performance testing. Z-HIPS filament works great in designing consumer products and electronic casings.
- Semi-matt surface masks the layering
- Low shrinkage and warping
- Impact resistance and high tenacity
HIPS (high impact polystyrene) – 90%
Additives and colorants – 0 ~ 10%
- Functional prototyping
- Low volume end-use parts production
- Models with large, flat surfaces
- Architecture mock-ups
- Mechanical parts prototypes
- Consumer products prototypes