PVA-based, water-soluble support filament.
Hight-temperature Soluble Support Filament
Z-SUPPORT Plus is a PVA-based, water-soluble support filament designed to work with high-temperature, ABS-based materials dedicated for Zortrax Inventure.
- Container: Cartridge
- Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Net weight: 350 g ± 5%
- Dedicated for:
External 3D Printers
High-temperature PVA Support Filament
Z-SUPPORT Plus is a PVA-based, water-soluble support filament dedicated for Zortrax Inventure. It can be 3D printed at temperatures as high as 245° C (505° F), way higher than standard PVA, which enables it to work with ABS-based materials like Z-ULTRAT Plus. To guarantee the best possible quality of 3D prints, it is recommended to use it with Zortrax Inventure Black Build Tray Plus, designed specifically for 3D printing at high temperatures.
- Soluble in water
- Works with Zortrax DSS Station
- Dedicated for Zortrax Inventure
- Compatible with high-temperature Z-ULTRAT Plus
- Compatible with Zortrax Inventure Build Tray Plus
- Possible glue depositing on the model. Manual cleaning models with a brush is recommended.
- The material supports only Firmware 1.3.1 and Z-SUITE 2.11.1 versions.
- High temperature 3D printing with ABS-based Z-ULTRAT Plus
- Hollow parts
- Complex models
- Working mechanisms
- Objects 3D printed in one piece