PVA-based, water-soluble support filament.
Durable and Precise
A highly durable 3D printing filament perfect for impact resistant end-use parts and complex prototypes. Works with Z-SUPPORT Plus, a high-temperature PVA support material, to guarantee precise and durable 3D prints.
- Compatible with: Z-SUPPORT Plus
- Container: Cartridge
- Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Netto weight: 350 g ± 5%
- Dedicated for:
High-temperature ABS Filament
Z-ULTRAT Plus is a durable ABS-based material compatible with Z-SUPPORT Plus, a high-temperature PVA support filament. Perfect for 3D printing high-quality end-use parts and complex mechanisms. Compared to standard ABS, Z-ULTRAT Plus 3D printing material has better layer adhesion and higher impact resistance.
- High durability
- Industrial prototyping
- Improved layer adhesion
- ABS (acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene copolymer)
- Additives and colorants
- Intricate constructions made of multiple elements
- Complex moving mechanisms
- Detailed architectural mock-ups
- Small elements rich in details
- Models with complicated organic shapes, difficult to obtain by traditional methods
Semi-elastic and impact resistant filament.
High-temperature PVA-based support filament.
Highly detailed and eco-friendly filament.
Material resistant to oils and greases.
Water-soluble material with fast dissolution rate.